Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Hi everyone, I am Naomi and welcome to my blog. For the first time, my Mommy started a blog for me to pen down my day to day events as I journey through toddler hood. I thank everyone for taking time to read the entries and I hope I have brought to you, laughter and joy.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Invading S & R membership shopping

It's been a good 2 weeks since the blog was last updated. Ever since the new semester started, Mommy has been relatively busy and hence, there are less updates.

My Ninang Camille had an advanced birthday celebration on Saturday and it was held at Velle Verde Country club. I was excited because I get to wear the new red polo tee that mommy had gotten for me (oops I am also excited because it's my ninang's birthday :P). Before we set off, I did my usual morning strolls in the garden and handpicked my favorite flower:

When we arrived, I greeted our relatives and then sped off to roam around the place, watching fellow children swimming in the pool, looking at the water fall and enjoying calling out to the fish. Mommy got tired from running after me and so I had to reluctantly, stay in the stroller while I wait for my lunch; spaghetti bolognese.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR NINANG



After the luncheon, mommy and daddy brought me to S&R membership shopping for our routine stocking up of supplies. As a curious, active and a toddler who is striving for independence, I preferred walking and running around instead of sitting in the push cart. I had a great time moving around, touching, and naming things that I see. I love pushing things and this includes the giant push cart that is 3 times bigger than me. It was fun for me but tiring for daddy and mommy :P







Before leaving S&R, we had a quick snack. I was restless and hungry while waiting for mommy to get us food...





...and when mommy came back....tada...food and water for the hungry and thirsty invader




**Thank you mommy and daddy for this wonderful day **

No comments:

Post a Comment