Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Hi everyone, I am Naomi and welcome to my blog. For the first time, my Mommy started a blog for me to pen down my day to day events as I journey through toddler hood. I thank everyone for taking time to read the entries and I hope I have brought to you, laughter and joy.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hotel H2O

Mommy, Daddy and I went on a short getaway in Hotel H2O. When I entered our hotel room, I was so happy to see a gigantic aquarium spanning across the room. I took no chance and scrambled onto the bed to take a good look at my "personal aquarium". I couldn't stop wowing and saying "fish" as I pointed to them. I also kept repeating "what's that", "oh wow", as I was really excited. Mommy was glad that she made the right choice as she was having a dilemma when she was planning this. We started taking photos and videos of me going ecstatic on the bed. Check out my photos that mommy has uploaded on FB (Hotel H2O).

Came complimentary with the hotel room was the entrance to the Oceanarium in Manila Ocean Park. This is my second visit to the oceanarium (the first was when I am 8 months old) and this time I definitely felt far more excited. I was intrigued by the colorful aquarium, the huge sting rays and sharks swimming pass and above me. Again, I was "wowing" all the way :) There were no nice photographs taken since flashlight photography was not allowed. We also visited the Zoocology museum where I got to see real preserved animals that originated from the different continents. It was a good experience.

Overall, I had an enjoyable experience because nothing beats the full attention from my parents. Also, this acts as a celebration for Daddy for being awarded by the University of the Philippines Medical Society in America (UPMASA), the Best Teacher in a Basic Department (Good job Daddy!). Thank you mommy and daddy for letting me have my personal aquarium even if its only for 3 days :)


No comments:

Post a Comment