Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Hi everyone, I am Naomi and welcome to my blog. For the first time, my Mommy started a blog for me to pen down my day to day events as I journey through toddler hood. I thank everyone for taking time to read the entries and I hope I have brought to you, laughter and joy.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

My last Gymboree play class

I am now enrolled in Julia Gabriel Playclub and so I had to wave goodbye to Gymboree playclass and tumble tots play phonics. Mommy was feeling nostalgic even before the class ended as she saw me having fun during the usual bubble popping session, parachute time, pushing the air long, and singing the gymbo song. I have been attending Gymboree classes since I was 7 months old and for the past 9 months, not only have I gained a good set of agile motor skills but also confidence and good social interaction skills. Most importantly, I have developed a strong relationship with Gymbo and the mere sight of him just sends me grinning with joy. According to the Babycenter Developmental Milestone Chart, most kids becomes attached to an object by the age of 16 months old. I guess I have grown attached to Gymbo. Knowing how much I love Gymbo and that I will not be seeing him anymore, Mommy decided to buy me a Junior Gymbo. Needless to say, I was very happy. Thank you mommy.




After leaving Gymboree, mommy and I headed to Trattoria Gourmet for lunch. Mommy got ourselves Linguine de Vongole. Yes, it has clams and yes, I know I am too young to have shellfish...so mommy only let me have the pasta with vegetables...**grin**

We took a long time having our lunch since we have to wait for daddy to finish work and join us at the mall. To kill more time, we went to the bookstore and we browsed through different books. Mommy is proud to announce that she did not succumb to temptation to buy more books for me...for now :)


5 PM came but daddy has not arrived. I was getting restless and so mommy let me run around the atrium as we waited, and promised to let me ride the merry-go-round when daddy arrived:






Our day ended with dinner at Casa Armas at Podium with daddy's friends. It was indeed a long day for me :)


1 comment:

  1. hello naomi! was it also on this day that i saw you at Rob mall? but it was from afar. your Daddy was pushing your stroller, and your Mommy was holding on to his arm--they still look like college sweethearts! i see by your mom's chronicles that you are a smart little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete