Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Hi everyone, I am Naomi and welcome to my blog. For the first time, my Mommy started a blog for me to pen down my day to day events as I journey through toddler hood. I thank everyone for taking time to read the entries and I hope I have brought to you, laughter and joy.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Shrek 4

Ta da....yesterday I went on a movie date with mommy and daddy. This was my very first time watching a movie in a cinema...Shrek 4: Forever after...Mommy decided to bring me for a movie in the cinema because she saw me watching the trailer intently when we passed by the ticketing booth. So she took a risk and brought me in the next day :) The movie was shown on 3D (since it was not a new movie and the normal screens had ended) and I don't really like putting on the big eyeglasses that were meant for the adults:



Before the movie started, I was dancing along with the background music. There was a large white screen right in front of me and just as I wondered the purpose of that white screen, images appeared ...oh the movie has started :) Although I might not be able to fully understand what that big green guy on the screen said, I enjoyed the animation, music and effects. My favorite character in the movie would be Puss in Boots and Donkey since those are the only 2 characters I am able to identify. Halfway through the movie, I fell asleep for a good 45 minutes and then I woke up again. By then, Shrek was already trying his best to make Princess Fiona fall in love with him again. I finished watching the movie with no fuss and towards the end of the movie, I stood up and dance along with the theme songs. It was definitely a fun day for me. Mommy, can I have more movie dates with you please???




No comments:

Post a Comment