Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Hi everyone, I am Naomi and welcome to my blog. For the first time, my Mommy started a blog for me to pen down my day to day events as I journey through toddler hood. I thank everyone for taking time to read the entries and I hope I have brought to you, laughter and joy.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

An ABC Surprise for Mommy and Daddy

Today, I gave a pleasant surprise to Mommy and Daddy. Mommy had jumbled up the three letters A, B and C. When Mommy asked me to pick up A, I picked it up and sticked it on the wall. After that, I picked up B and I sticked it on the wall right next to A. I then picked up C and sticked it on the wall next to the letter B. Mommy was very happy as I showed her that I know my ABC and put them in sequence. I am also proud of myself because Mommy gave me lots of praises. Since now I have recognised A, B and C, Mommy has started teaching me D, E and F.

No comments:

Post a Comment