Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Hi everyone, I am Naomi and welcome to my blog. For the first time, my Mommy started a blog for me to pen down my day to day events as I journey through toddler hood. I thank everyone for taking time to read the entries and I hope I have brought to you, laughter and joy.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My usual Saturday

It's Saturday again and it's Gymboree day. We left home and arrived Edsa Shang early because daddy has to do some work in FortMed clinics. Mommy and I went to Rustan's department store to check out the Fire Sale. There was a fire 2 weeks back and the entire department store was somehow "damaged by smoke". There were many items that had to be put on sale (for up to 70% off) because they were stained with a smoke smell. Other undamaged items were also on sale because they needed to clear stocks to prepare for their renovation. Mommy got me a white fleece jacket, 8 pairs of socks and 3 pairs of undergarments at a very good price.

After an hour of shopping, Mommy brought me to Le Coeur de France for brunch. I shared a banana walnut muffin and orange juice with Mommy. Mommy got bored waiting for our food so again, she made me her model:








After brunch, we headed up to Gymboree for my music class. I was really bored in the class and so, I was not very cooperative:



After that, we went for play class and as usual, I enjoyed pushing the air log. Since Singapore grandma likes to watch me pushing the air log, I shall post another video:



When my gym class ended, we headed off to Sumo San for lunch to celebrate Mother's day for my mommy. I had chawanmushi and rice. Again, I fell asleep after eating so that mommy and daddy can have some couple time together (smiles cheekily). When I woke up, I found myself in the bookshop again. While mommy was buying materials for homeschooling, I entertained myself by walking around the store with daddy coming after me. It was indeed entertaining making these adults tired.

Our day ended with a family dinner at CyberMall after hearing Mass. Thank you mommy and daddy for this wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment