Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Hi everyone, I am Naomi and welcome to my blog. For the first time, my Mommy started a blog for me to pen down my day to day events as I journey through toddler hood. I thank everyone for taking time to read the entries and I hope I have brought to you, laughter and joy.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

A busy Saturday

Mommy, Daddy and I started our day with breakfast at McDonald's. I am delighted when I saw the big yellow arch (letter M) and I was exhilarated when I saw Ronald McDonald standing at the entrance; I went OH OH OH AHH! Mommy bought me hotcakes but I am not too keen in them...I only ate half a hotcake and turned my eyes on Mommy's egg McMuffin, and orange juice (**grinned**). Mommy's breakfast tasted nicer :) Just before we headed off, Daddy stole some shots:








After breakfast, Daddy had to see some patients in the hospital and so, Mommy and I went along. We waited at the cafeteria and I got bored, so I amused myself with the bottle and the plastic bag:



Posing for a photo before we left:


Since daddy had to work today, he dropped Mommy and I off at Shangri La for my Gymboree playclass. I was waiting eagerly for this day as I would be meeting Amelia (the daughter of Auntie Doris and Uncle Ges; Mommy's friend) for the first time. Amelia is on a visit and would be returning back to Singapore on Monday. Oh, how I wish she can stay here so I can have a playmate. We had fun during our playclass and just like me, Amelia likes to play with balls. When we parted, I gave Amelia and Auntie Doris a kiss on the cheek. After parting ways, Mommy and I went for lunch at Kimono Ken and I had Udon and Tamago sashimi (**slurp**).




The rest of our afternoon was spent in the bookstore and mommy bought me more books (again). Thereafter, we went for a little dessert treat in Cafe Provencal and I shared Creme Brulee with mommy. It looks pretty isn't it (and definitely taste yummy).



Finally it's 6pm and Daddy came to pick us up and we headed off to Eastwood Mall to have dinner with the Pascual clan. However, I fell asleep whilst on our way there and only woke up 1.5 hours later to find myself buried in a background with loudspeakers sounding away. I hurriedly got off my stroller as I didn't know where I was and needed some comfort from Mommy and Daddy. Soon after some corn munching, I was on my foot and toddling away. There were many dogs in the mall as Eastwood is a "dog-friendly" city. I took no chance and sped off to see them..but not for long...

No comments:

Post a Comment