Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Hi everyone, I am Naomi and welcome to my blog. For the first time, my Mommy started a blog for me to pen down my day to day events as I journey through toddler hood. I thank everyone for taking time to read the entries and I hope I have brought to you, laughter and joy.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This is my second mother's day. Last year, I celebrated my first mother's day in Singapore with my Singapore grandma and the rest of my mommy's family. This year, I celebrated here in the Philippines with my lola, lolo and the rest of the Pascual clan. Since it is a special day for my mommy, we took a few shots before leaving the house for our family lunch. I had just woken up, so my eyes were a little puffy:





We then headed off to Wagyu stone-grill at Eastwood mall for our Mommies' day lunch. It is a fine dining restaurant and not quite a baby-friendly family restaurant. I spent majority of my time sitting quietly in the stroller doing some imaginary play as mommy enjoyed her nice lunch (I am a good girl ain't I). When everyone has finished eating, we gathered together for an "all ladies" shot:



Once again, Happy Mother's Day to my Mommy. Thank you for your unconditional love, the self-less thoughts you have for me, and the effort and time you have showered upon me. To all the Mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day and all mothers are wonderful and great.

No comments:

Post a Comment