Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Hi everyone, I am Naomi and welcome to my blog. For the first time, my Mommy started a blog for me to pen down my day to day events as I journey through toddler hood. I thank everyone for taking time to read the entries and I hope I have brought to you, laughter and joy.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Little Tricks

It is May 1 today, and it is Labor Day! I am very happy because Daddy doesn't have to go to work. We were getting ready to leave the house but Mommy wanted to take a series of videos of my little tricks. Since Daddy is home with me, I am happy; so I cooperated.

When I was 13 months old, Mommy caught me ransacking Daddy's toiletre bag. I picked up Daddy's deodorant and started applying on my underarms just like the way Daddy always does it. Now at 15 months old, I still enjoying applying deodorant just like my Daddy. Here is an example of how I do it whenever I get hold of Daddy's deodorant:



I can also comb my hair, put on daddy socks, and, clean my mouth and fan myself with the hankerchief :)







I love to read aloud tooo. If you realised, I was telling the story of tiger..you can hear me say "ger":



After the morning's "performance", we headed out to Shangri La Mall for my Gymboree play class. Mommy allowed me to sit on her lap because we were almost entering the Mall (**wide grin**). I was so happy that I said a long conversation with her :)



After attending gymboree play class for 8 months, I have started to get bored with it. However, I always enjoy the signature activity: "pushing the airlog". I love it so much that one push was not enough and I wanted to go to the other side to have another push.




"Blowing the bubbles" is also one of the activity that I enjoy. However, I don't understand why my fellow classmates would always run around chasing the bubbles. Since the bubbles will float down to the floor anyway, isn't it more efficient if they just sit and wait for the bubbles to go to them? Well, this is at least what I believe and so, I would sit down and wait patiently for my bubbles to come to me :P







After class, we went for lunch and I had tomato rice, sausage and sunny side up. After eating, Mommy gave me 1 french fry but before I could finish eating half a fry, I fell deep asleep. When I woke up, I was already in Hobbes and Land. Mommy and Daddy were trying on PediPed shoes for me. They commented that I have big feet because I had to wear sizes that fit 18 to 24 months old toddlers. We then went to National bookstore to buy more books and flash cards (wheeee).






As evening approached, we left Shangri La and headed off to mass in Eastwood. I was a good girl throughout the mass. Although I felt restless and wanted to move around, I kept very quiet and cruised around Mommy, Daddy, Tita Camille, Tito Rhey, Tita Tess and Tito Edmund. Our day ended with dinner at Cravings. Mommy order Triple Cheese Macoroni for me but before I could finish, I fell asleep AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment