Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Hi everyone, I am Naomi and welcome to my blog. For the first time, my Mommy started a blog for me to pen down my day to day events as I journey through toddler hood. I thank everyone for taking time to read the entries and I hope I have brought to you, laughter and joy.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My biggest milestone of the month!

Lo and behold....I am proud to announce that I am now physiologically ready to be toilet trained. It was approximately 2 weeks ago when Mommy first realized that I was not urinating frequently, even when I was sleeping. Initially she was very worried as she thought I might be showing signs of UTI. She would take my temperature every hour to make sure I am not having any fever, and make me drink lots of water. Still, I am not urinating as often as before; once every 2 to 3 hours.

On the night of May 12, I did not urinate throughout my sleep. Mommy was worried sick as the urine indicator showed no single drop of urine. She kept dream feeding me milk but still, I did not urinate throughout my entire sleep. 5 minutes after awakening, I urinated half a diaper full of urine. Mommy was relieved but at the same time puzzled. The night of May 13 came and the exact scenario occurred. However, mommy was less worried as she read through the Potty training readiness checklist and it indicated that I might be showing signs of readiness to be toilet trained. Today is the 9th night that I did not urinate during sleep and Mommy has started me on training pants and the potty. Apart from my increasing verbal output, I guess this would be my biggest milestone for the 15 mth :)



No comments:

Post a Comment