Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Hi everyone, I am Naomi and welcome to my blog. For the first time, my Mommy started a blog for me to pen down my day to day events as I journey through toddler hood. I thank everyone for taking time to read the entries and I hope I have brought to you, laughter and joy.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A short vacation to Singapore

Mommy and I took a very short trip to Singapore to visit my lolo and lola (grandparents). This is my third visit and as usual, I am excited to take the plane.

When we first arrived at the airport, we were overwhelmed by the long lines of crowd at the different check-in counters. However, since I am still a toddler, we get to skip the lines and went straight to check-in.

After passing all the immigration and customs check, Mommy brought me to the Little Traveller's lounge where I toddled around:







When I arrived at the airport, I was feeling distressed seeing so many different faces. Although I know that they are my relatives and friends, I couldn't help but feel insecure. I would cling on to mommy so that no one could separate me from her. Despite this, I am still a friendly toddler. I smiled and say Hi to the people I see :)

Singapore is very warm and humid. I am not quite used to the humidity and I perspired like a water fountain:



Mommy was so worried that I might get dehydrated that she kept making me drink water. Unfortunately, I did not like the taste of the water in Singapore and would only take sips. Therefore, mommy had to make me drink every 30 minutes to keep up with the amount of fluid I lost through perspiration.

Aside the discomfort, I had fun throughout my little trip albeit a very short one . I was able to meet new friends and mommy had some opportunities to catch up with her own friends although she would love to meet up with more people. We will leave it for our next trip and hopefully daddy can come with us :)

Some snapshots taken during the trip:

Playtime at Go Go Bambini:





Visiting Baby Hannah:


Taking the MRT with Lola:



A session with my Godma:

1 comment: