Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Hi everyone, I am Naomi and welcome to my blog. For the first time, my Mommy started a blog for me to pen down my day to day events as I journey through toddler hood. I thank everyone for taking time to read the entries and I hope I have brought to you, laughter and joy.

Monday, May 3, 2010

A fun-filled day of activities

I had an enjoyable day. I started my morning with some art work where mommy, daddy and myself simply drew and doodled on the table covered with paper.







As you can see, the nice drawings were made by my mommy and daddy, whilst the messy doodles and scribbles were by me.



Shortly after my art hour, we went for a swim. It was very hot as the sun was shining strongly on us. After applying loads of sunblock, we headed into the pool for a good 30 minutes.








After the swim, I was so tired. I took my shower, had lunch and slept almost half of the afternoon away. Thank you Mommy and Daddy for spending a wonderful day with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment