Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Hi everyone, I am Naomi and welcome to my blog. For the first time, my Mommy started a blog for me to pen down my day to day events as I journey through toddler hood. I thank everyone for taking time to read the entries and I hope I have brought to you, laughter and joy.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Left-Right oriented, am I?

Despite running a fever, I decided to cheer mommy up by giving her a surprise! I was feeling bored and so I started picking up my shoes from the rack and placed it on the stool. Mommy was surprised because I arranged my shoes in the correct order:



As mommy couldn't believe what she saw, she tried re-arranging the shoes in the wrong order and get me to arrange them again:




Ta da:



After arranging my shoes, I wanted to go for a walk so I took the left side of my shoe and asked mommy to wear it on my left foot, and the same goes for the right side. I then had a great time walking, even if its just along the corridor.

No comments:

Post a Comment